For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- “Agreement” means the Client Services Agreement and these Terms, as well as any Schedules, order forms, quotations and all documents supplementing, amending or confirming the Agreement and includes RingOffice’s Acceptable Usage Policy (“AUP”) which can be viewed by requesting a copy by email.
- “Equipment” means any equipment, facilities and products, including but not limited to modems, routers and handsets, RingOffice provides to Client in order for the Client to Use the Service.
- “Fees” means the rates and charges set out in the Service Applicable as well as any additional usage charges, surcharges, pricing and features applicable to any specific Service.
- “Parties” means Client and RingOffice and “Party” means either one.
- “Service” or “Services” means the telecommunications services RingOffice provides to Client.
- “Schedule” means all additional schedules that are attached to this Agreement and any additional schedules executed from time to time by the Parties.
- “User” includes any person (including but not limited to Client), firm, corporation or other entity that utilizes the Services or otherwise through Client’s authorization or other means utilizes the Services. Derivative terms such as “Usage” and Use” will have corresponding meanings.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE CHANGED AND UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME BY RINGOFFICE. RINGOFFICE MAY POST UPDATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON ITS WEBSITE AND MAY ADDITIONALLY PROVIDE CLIENT NOTICE OF ANY CHANGES BY LETTER OR IN CLIENT’S MONTHLY BILL. CLIENT’S CONTINUED USE OF THE RELEVANT SERVICES THEREAFTER WILL BE DEEMED ACCEPTANCE BY CLIENT OF SUCH CHANGES.
Rates and Charges
- Client shall pay the rates and charges for all Services as set out in this Agreement, including applicable usage fees, fixed monthly charges, installation, upgrade and support fees, and any other charges incurred in using the Services.
- In addition to rates and charges, Client shall pay all applicable provincial and federal taxes, interest on prior overdue amounts and any administrative surcharges for returned cheques as specified on RingOffice’s invoice.
- RingOffice reserves the right to changes rate for any and all Services upon thirty days advance notice.
OTHER APPLICABLE FEES RELATING TO CERTAIN SERVICES:
- Please contact RingOffice Customer Service as provided in these Terms and Conditions for updated rates, fees, surcharges, pricing and features applicable to any specific Service, including those described below.
LOCAL AND LONG DISTANCE SERVICES
- Additional per call charges will apply for calls using the toll free (as opposed to local access dial) phone numbers.
- Additional per minute surcharges may apply for all RingOffice long distance voice services in respect of calls terminating on mobile phones or special country code terminations in certain countries.
- Applicable cellular service charges will continue to be invoiced by your cellular service provider.
- All of RingOffice’s rates, fees, pricing and features are subject to change without notice. If Client would like confirmation of such terms before using a service, please contact RingOffice Customer Service using the contact information described in these Terms and Conditions. RingOffice seeks to provide twenty-four hour turnaround on e-mail inquiries.