More and more companies are bidding farewell to traditional wired telephone line infrastructure and implementing SIP-Trunking in their telephone systems.
SIPTrunking is an application layer protocol that helps establish voice and video sessions between devices or applications through the internet. Companies use SIP-Trunking Cloud solutions to deliver phone lines to an IP PBX, or any kind of VoIP or SIP-capable business phone system or gateway.
Benefits of SIP-Trunking
If you still don’t use RingOffice’s SIP-Trunking solutions for your company’s phone system, here are 10 benefits you may be missing out on:
- Flexibility to add lines or channels as your business grows.
- Unlike Telco landlines that only allow one phone number per line, with SIP Trunking you can have unlimited phone numbers.
- There are no mobility limitations or costs. Moving your entire phone system is easy since your lines are not tied to a physical wire entering your building.
- 24/7 self-managed failover features to re-route calls in the event of a system outage, Internet, or power loss.
- SIP Trunking services inherently include a “rollover” capability so that many incoming calls can be received in the same number. Lines can also be shared between groups at no extra cost.
- Technical support from knowledgeable and certified experts 24/7.
- Local number presence anywhere in the world with flat rate nationwide calling.
- Built-in Disaster Recovery features. In case your office is not accessible due to a disaster, resume operations from virtually anywhere.
- Keep the same phone number or multiple numbers globally.
- RingOffice SIP Trunks have interoperability with many different VoIP phone system brands so you don’t have to spend a fortune on new hardware. Our supported vendors include such well-known names as 3CX, Grandstream, Yeastar, FreePBX, Asterisk, Cisco, Sangoma, Panasonic, Audiocodes, Matrix, Polycom, and many more!
If you are looking for your company to change from traditional landlines to Cloud Communication or SIP Trunking technology, contact the RingOffice experts now. Our experts will answer all your questions and help you design a solution that best suits your business.