RingOffice is committed to maintaining the privacy, accuracy, and security of your Personal Information and is accountable for all personal information in its possession or custody, including any personal information disclosed to third parties for processing or other administrative functions and for professional standards purposes.
When Does Ringoffice Collect Personal Information?
We collect information whenever you inquire or purchase products, obtain services such as technical, warranty, and service process, and from third-parties such as credit reporting agencies or other third-parties with whom you have had a payment relationship.
- Consent:Your knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use, or disclosure of Personal Information except where provided by law. RingOffice will generally seek your consent to use and disclose Personal Information when it collects said information either directly such as through an agreement between RingOffice and you and/or through another means.
- Take note that consent may be implied from your actions. For instance, if you request services from RingOffice and we ask you to provide Personal Information that enables us to respond to your request, you have impliedly consented to our collection, use and disclosure to appropriate third parties of such Personal Information for this particular purpose.
- By acknowledging and consenting to collect your Personal Information, you also authorize us to use and retain your Personal Information for as long as may be required for the purposes discussed above.
- Your consent will remain valid even after the termination of your relationship with us, unless you expressly provide us with written notice that you have withdrawn your consent. By withdrawing your consent or refusing to provide your consent in the first place, please note you may be limiting or preventing RingOffice from providing you with products or services desired.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
We may process your Personal Information for the following reasons:
- To keep you regularly updated on RingOffice’s Service and product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events through the email and/or phone you provided to us;
- To help us create, develop, operate and improve our Service, products, content and advertising;
- To improve our websitebased on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer servicebymore effectively responding to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To process transactions(your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer);
- To send important notices such as emails about purchases and changes to our Terms, Conditions and Policies. Since this information is integral to your relationship with RingOffice, you may not opt out of receiving such communications; and
- We may also use your personal information for internal purposes such as data analysis, auditing, research to improve RingOffice’s products, services and customer communications.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Waiver Of Privacy Regarding Messaging Services:
Credit Card Security:
RingOffice will be keeping your credit card-related Personal Information (which includes but is not limited to your credit card number, your registered name on the credit card, etc.) private through encryption. When you input your credit card number and other Personal Information on our billing system or online store, your Personal Information will be sent in encrypted form to our credit card processor. As a result, potential hackers and other third parties on the Internet who attempt to intercept your Internet will not be able to understand your Personal Information. Only RingOffice’s credit card processing company will be able to understand your credit card Personal Information. RingOffice uses Secure Servers (SSL) and extra strong encryption. When RingOffice.com’s URL changes from http:// to https://, all data transmission will become encrypted so potential hackers and other third parties will not be able to intercept or understand any of the data.
You can choose to disable cookies in your browser on both your computer and your mobile phone. Please note that some shop-related and potentially other functions may not be available if cookies are disabled.
No Disclosure Of Information To Outside Parties:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links:
: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. While we encourage you to read and look into the privacy policies of those third party sites, we nonetheless seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Personal Information Protection And Electronic Documents Act (Pipeda):
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into the site, going to the ‘My Account’ page and clicking on ‘View or change my account information’.
This policy was last modified on January 6, 2019.
155 Commerce Valley Drive East, Markham, ON, L3T7T2,Canada
Telephone: +1-647-660-1111 or +1-844-263-3333.