Lockdowns shouldn’t be an impediment for companies to continue offering the best customer service when forced to have staff work from home. Cloud phone systems are the solution for companies of all sizes and all industries who are looking for low-cost, accessible, mobile, and flexible digital solutions that facilitate remote customer service.
This blog post has the purpose of explaining the functions of RingOffice Cloud Phone Systems that will allow your company to offer quality customer service.
Be everywhere all the time!
A missed call is a missed business opportunity. This is why with cloud phone systems you can create a pleasant customer service experience from the start of the call, even if you are not available to answer the call.
- Even if you don’t have a receptionist, you can automate a virtual receptionist who directs your clients with the right person.
- Customized Menus & Greetings according to your unique schedule to make the experience more user friendly
- Call Queues so that if an employee is not available to answer, someone else can take the call
- Voicemail to Email to make sure messages reach users’ inboxes without delay
- Mobile Soft phones to allow your team to make and receive calls from their smart phones while keeping the company phone number.
Advanced conferencing, meeting and call control features enable your team to improve communication and collaboration internally and with customers. Some of these performance enhancing features include:
- Three-Way Conferencing
- Call Park / Pickup
- Paging / Intercom
- Group Call Pickup
- Adhoc and scheduled meetings
- Multi-party Audio conferencing
- Video conferencing and Screen sharing
- Webinar and training solutions
Safe and reliable
RingOffice Cloud Phone System solutions are designed with security and reliability in mind. Our Network Operations Centre team protects our network infrastructure to keep cloud solutions safe through:
- 24/7 Security and Protection against attacks
- Proactive Monitoring 24/7 to ensure smooth operation
- Automatic maintenance and service updates
With RingOffice, you don’t need to buy a phone system so you don’t need to worry about the cost and hassles that come with purchase, maintenance, upgrade and expansion. Contact RingOffice’s experts now to find out how cloud phone systems can improve how you communicate with your customers while operating remotely during the pandemic.