Companies are saying goodbye to clunky proprietary hardware-based legacy communication platforms. Instead, they are upgrading their communication systems to flexible, feature-rich, software-based unified communication systems. 3CX phone system is a mature but affordable, feature-rich enterprise-grade software communication platform that quickly replaces many legacy phone systems.
What is the 3CX Phone System Solution?
3CX is a feature-rich, enterprise-grade omnichannel communication platform and is deployed by companies globally for collaboration solutions including phone service, video conferencing, instant messaging, text chat, voice mail, fax, etc. Users can easily log into 3CX using desktop or mobile devices as 3CX fully supports Windows, Mac, iPhone, and Android devices.
Benefits of the 3CX Phone System
Some benefits of 3CX include:
- Provide flexibility to businesses to choose the services and features that best suit their needs.
- Easy to install, configure, and manage through its web-based administration interface.
- Eliminates wiring to give mobility to the team and employees.
- Provides companies with a competitive boost, regardless of size.
- Cost saver, compared to the other systems.
- Integrable with third-party applications such as Office 365, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SugarCRM, Exact, or Zendesk, among others.
- Integrated Video, Web Conferencing, and Webinar solutions at no extra cost!
Feature-Rich Omnichannel Communication Solution
1. View the Online Presence Status of Your Team
Through the user interface – in all 3CX Apps: Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, and web – you can customize the current presence status of users to avoid unnecessary calls to voicemail, make meetings with remote workers more effective, and avoid time wasted on phone tag.
2. Send Fax and Voicemail to Inbox
Without the need for additional software or hardware, incoming faxes and voice messages are converted to PDF files and sent via email. This allows users to have all their messages in one place and listen to voice messages without using a phone.
3. Instant Messaging Platform
3CX Phone System users can send and receive text messages through the 3CX Web, Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android apps from anywhere, for no additional cost! In addition to the chat platform between employees, it also extends the possibility of having live chats with visitors on your website.
4. 3CX Web Client Extension
This extension is available for Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Employees with said extension have a small pop-up screen on their window that allows them to make calls without having the app open all the time.
5. Video and Web Conferencing
Every 3CX Phone System includes a free 3CX Web Meeting, complete videoconferencing, screen sharing, remote collaboration, learning, and a webinar platform. This meeting solution is straightforward to use and works natively in desktop Chrome browsers as well as via mobile apps.
6. Cost-Effective Communication
Save up on your organizational overheads by not having to purchase expensive servers, backup power, redundant network, and infrastructure maintenance, or failover internet yourself.
7. Offload Management and Maintenance
You can easily delegate the management and maintenance of your 3CX phone system and its IT infrastructure toyou can save time and focus on more strategic priorities like running your business.
8. Maximizing Uptime and Minimizing Risks
You can maximize business uptime and minimize risks by leveraging RingOffice’s certified support team and secure cloud environments in order to keep your business running smoothly and maximize business uptime.
9. Fully Managed Cloud Communication System
With a cloud-based communication system that’s affordable, secure, more convenient to use, and fully managed, you don’t have to compromise on management, control, or integration.
If you are looking for a provider of a 3CX phone system, do not hesitate to contact the experts at RingOffice. We will answer your questions and help you choose the best option for your business. RingOffice provides its clientele with a wide range of communication integration solutions such as:
Within each of these solutions, RingOffice prides itself in servicing excellent quality featuring:
- Monitoring and Management
- Backups and Disaster preparedness
- Integrations and Mobility
- Business-grade SIP Trunks
- Unlimited 3CX Apps and License Support
- Remote Administrator Support