The COVID-19 pandemic has caused major disruptions to businesses and their operations. With lockdowns and social distancing measures in place, it has become difficult for businesses to operate as usual. Lockdowns shouldn’t be an impediment for companies to continue offering the best customer service when forced to have staff work from home. However, cloud phones have emerged as a vital tool for businesses to continue serving their customers during these challenging times. Cloud phones are the solution for companies of all sizes and industries that are looking for low-cost, accessible, mobile, and flexible digital solutions that facilitate remote customer service.
Benefits of Cloud Phones
This blog post has the purpose of explaining the functions of RingOffice Cloud Phones that will allow your company to offer quality customer service. Here are some ways in which cloud phones have helped customers during COVID-19 lockdowns.
1. Be everywhere all the time!
A missed call is a missed business opportunity. This is why with cloud phone systems you can create a pleasant customer service experience from the start of the call, even if you are not available to answer the call.
- Even if you don’t have a receptionist, you can automate a virtual receptionist who directs your clients to the right person.
- Customized Menus and greetings according to your unique schedule to make the experience more user-friendly
- Call Queues so that if an employee is not available to answer, someone else can take the call
- Voicemail to Email to make sure messages reach users’ inboxes without delay
- Mobile Softphones allow your team to make and receive calls from their smartphones while keeping the company phone number.
2. Improve performance
Advanced conferencing, meeting and call control features enable your team to improve communication and collaboration internally and with customers. Some of these performance-enhancing features include:
- Three-Way Conferencing
- Call Park / Pickup
- Paging / Intercom
- Group Call Pickup
- Adhoc and scheduled meetings
- Multi-party Audio conferencing
- Video conferencing and Screen sharing
- Webinar and training solutions
3. Safe and reliable
RingOffice Cloud Phone System solutions are designed with security and reliability in mind. Our Network Operations Center team protects our network infrastructure to keep cloud solutions safe through:
- 24/7 Security and Protection against attacks
- Proactive Monitoring 24/7 to ensure smooth operation
- Automatic maintenance and service updates
4. Enables Remote Work
Cloud phones allow employees to work remotely, which has become essential during lockdowns. With cloud phones, employees can work from home or any location with an internet connection, ensuring business continuity and enabling employees to continue to serve customers without disruption.
5. Provides Flexibility
Cloud phones provide flexibility, allowing employees to work from home, on the go, or from any location with an internet connection. This means that employees can easily attend to customer inquiries and requests even while working from home, which has become essential during the pandemic.
6. Ensures Business Continuity
With cloud phones, businesses can continue to operate even during lockdowns and other disruptions. Cloud phones enable employees to stay connected and provide customer service, even if they are not physically present in the office.
7. Reduces Costs
Cloud phones can reduce costs associated with traditional phone systems. With cloud phones, businesses can avoid the cost of purchasing and maintaining expensive hardware and infrastructure, allowing them to allocate resources to other important areas of the business.
8. Increases Customer Satisfaction
Cloud phones enable businesses to provide a high level of customer service, even during lockdowns. With cloud phones, businesses can quickly respond to customer inquiries and requests, ensuring that customers are satisfied with the level of service they receive.
With RingOffice, you don’t need to buy a phone system so you don’t need to worry about the cost and hassles that come with the purchase, maintenance, upgrade, and expansion. Contact RingOffice’s experts now to find out how cloud phones can improve how you communicate with your customers while operating remotely during the pandemic.