Organizations are moving mission-critical business applications to the cloud such as communication systems using 3CX phone systems. Communications and collaboration applications are no exception to this trend and must be running reliably 24/7. Voice and video communication and collaboration services are arguably the most critical applications for business continuity in the event of a natural disaster or site outage.
There are no shortages of low-cost cloud hosting options available in the market. Industry giants like Microsoft, Amazon, and Google all offer “A la Carte” pay-per-use cloud infrastructure that is very cost-effective. However, these offerings can be quite complex and require significant knowledge to implement and manage. Designing a reliable solution, configuring it properly, and monitoring and managing it to ensure optimal uptime requires a specialized skill set, which is at the core of RingOffice Managed Cloud services.
RingOffice 3CX Managed Cloud Hosting services are designed for businesses who want their communication systems running reliably and securely, in a monitored, well-maintained, managed cloud infrastructure without sacrificing administrative control or feature flexibility. RingOffice is a 3CX Certified SIP Trunk and Managed Cloud Hosting Provider with a 3CX-certified helpdesk team that designs, supports, and maintains 3CX phone systems for clients throughout Canada and the USA. We manage communication services on a variety of platforms including Public Cloud (AWS, OVH, Google, Azure) and RingOffice Private Cloud.
Reasons to host on cloud 3CX Phone Systems
– Reliable High Availability infrastructure in world-class data center facilities with full clustering & enterprise SAN to protect against server failure.
– Redundant Power: Multiple Backup Generators and UPS Systems to maximize uptime.
– Redundant Network: Multi-homed geographically diverse 10G fiber-optic connections.
– Multiple Levels of Physical & Logical Security including redundant firewalls with active threat protection.
Features included in RingOffice 3CX Cloud PBX Managed Hosting
– You can choose between RingOffice Private Cloud or Public Cloud (AWS, OVH, Google, Azure).
– 24/7 Monitoring of server health and performance metrics and alarms to proactively mitigate issues in advance.
– Proactive patching, updating, and maintenance of Server OS and 3CX Phone Systems to ensure your communication platform is always up-to-date and secure.
– Daily backups to ensure that your system configurations and settings are protected to minimize disaster recovery time.
– Proactive hardware refresh and easy server resource upgrade to ensure computing resources are always up to date.
– Quality of Service to prioritize Internet bandwidth for voice traffic and ensure optimum quality.
– Hosting and SIP Trunking Technical Support with full visibility into the end-to-end solution to speed up support when needed.
– Optional Device Management and Maintenance to proactively monitor, maintain and back up critical devices
– Optional Application Support to help with administration, change management, training, or technical assistance whenever needed.
To ensure the optimal operation of your Phone System, maintaining a valid 3CX license or software maintenance is essential. Maintaining valid licensing ensures you have access to software updates, patches, maintenance, and new version upgrades as they are made available. This ensures your phone system is always functioning securely, reliably, and at its best. Licensing options include Annual, Perpetual, or Monthly Subscription. RingOffice provides 3CX license management support to all its clients.
RingOffice SIP Trunks for 3CX
RingOffice is a 3CX Certified SIP Trunk Provider so by bundling your SIP Trunks with RingOffice Managed Cloud, take advantage of lower bundled pricing and peace of mind that we can provide end-to-end support. RingOffice SIP Trunks include popular features like caller id control, failover forwarding, and failover voicemail.
3CX Phone Systems Remote Administrator Support
When needed, get help from an experienced 3CX support technician for help with administration, change management, training, or troubleshooting. RingOffice support may cover phone systems, phones, gateways, trunks, or networks. Our staff is 3CX Advanced Certified and carries certifications from other leading vendors like Fortinet, Cisco, Microsoft, and others. Feel safe knowing that your communication system is in the hands of experts.
Order your RingOffice Managed Cloud 3CX Phone System today. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation so we can answer all your questions and help you determine the best Managed Cloud Communication option for your business.